Sunday, March 21, 2010

the global pot luck...you are invited!!

[Part One]

i wanted to share with you the genesis of Insight Coaching...the path of my Purpose...

rewind to 6th grade, and i was the one who everyone came to with their problems or challenges...i was the one my peers called on the phone to get something off their chest...in 6th grade, it was my friend nancy whose mother was dying of breast cancer. i supported nancy, and her mother would send me little notes saying what peace of mind it gave her that nancy had a friend to deeply confide in, and that it gave nancy peace of mind, as well. now, at age 38, i still have those notes in a keepsake box of my most precious notes...at age 11, i was tuned in to my Purpose, and *being* my most authentic self, with no hesitation, or concern...i was simply being myself in my most natural state...

ultimately, that is what we are here to be...to do...connect with our Gifts, and share them with others...imagine a world where that was the message whispered...spoken to our children??? like a Global potluck...with all guests showing up with their unique gifts, ready to freely share it with others...and all the Gifts combined created a picture, a place with the needs of all guests fully, completely met...this vision truly brings me to tears, as it is such a feeling of fullness, of richness to see that world so clearly in my mind's eye, and to wrap my heart around. The Global Potluck, where all Guests are Served with Abundance...

so, fast forwarding to today...i am a Life Coach who partners with clients who are managing a whole range of circumstances. cancer diagnosis, relationship breakdowns, life purpose questions...and every time a call ends, i am forever changed by it. the energy generated in those moments where my partner in that call experiences an inner "shift" or realignment within their being, is profoundly potent. this shift usually has to do with one re-connecting to one's own values, beliefs, or attitudes, and having subsequent actions coincide with that shift.

insight + awareness = Freedom, and with Freedom, there are no limits and restrictions... all of life truly occurs as Choice...living a life of *being at choice*, no matter what the circumstances...fully embracing the *what's so* in a way that has you be able to find a peaceful center in the midst of cancer treatment...experiencing authentic moments of clarity and joy in the face of the uncertainty of a career change...taking action to resolve a familial conflict in such a way that has you able to be unattached to the outcome, and experiencing peace simultaneously...

i love Coaching...deeply, to my core. to those i've had the pleasure of working with, i thank you. i am truly changed after every. single. call.


my husband will soon be joining Insight Coaching as a Coach, too...so, for now i will sign-off, and share more about that in the next post...



[Part Two to come]

xoxodaniela

No comments:

Post a Comment